Sectors: Education - Training, Local development, Public Management, Youth
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries: Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Turkey
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call aims to provide structural support, to European non-governmental organisations (ENGOs) and EU-wide networks active in the field of education, training and youth and raise stakeholder awareness of European policy agendas in education, training and youth, to increase stakeholder cooperation with public authorities for the implementation of policies and reforms in the same fields and to boost stakeholder commitment in the dissemination of good practice among their membership.
Priorities and funded actions:
* Lot 1 – Civil society cooperation: Education and training (2 000 000 euro)
– Promote the learner-centred provision of basic and transversal skills and competences, including languages, digital and entrepreneurship skills and raise awareness of open educational resources (OER)
– Support the implementation of reforms to reduce early school leaving (ESL), foster social inclusion and enhance the professional profile of school teachers and trainers
– Promote European transparency and recognition tools
– Support the implementation of the EU agenda for the modernisation of higher education and higher education internationalisation strategies
– Promote analyses and debates at European, national and regional level on efficient and sustainable investment in education and training at European and national level
* Lot 2 – Civil society cooperation: Youth (3 800 000)
– Promote the employability of young people, notably through activities that foster the development of competences and skills through non-formal education
– Foster the empowerment of young people in society, and foster their participation in the decision-making processes
– Contribute to the debate on/development of policy issues affecting young people and youth organisations at European, national, regional or local levels
– Promote intercultural learning, the respect of diversity, and the values of solidarity, equal opportunities and human rights among young people in Europe
– Promote the inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities in society
Among financed actions
* Lot 1:
– Training on EU policies for members of ENGO/EU wide-network (courses, peer learning events, advisory, guidance and coaching)
– Studies, analyzes, surveys, reports on European policies in education and training
– Awareness-raising, information, dissemination and promotion activities (seminars, workshops, campaigns, meetings, public debates, consultations)
* Lot 2:
– Activities for the development and promotion of recognition and transparency tools in the field of youth
– Seminars, meetings, workshops, consultations, debates of young people on youth policies and/or European matters,
– Activities for the promotion of intercultural learning and understanding in Europe