Sectors: Education - Training, Employment, Youth
Beneficiaries: Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries: FYROM, Turkey
European Economic Area: Iceland, Norway
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support and further develop the networking of schools and teachers in Europe; to build pedagogical projects with schools from other countries; to promote innovative cooperation methods and transfer of quality educational approaches and to reinforce language learning and intercultural dialogue; to contribute to the professional development of teachers, communities of practice and specific training activities; to foster the updating of teachers’ professional skills in the pedagogical and collaborative use of ICT.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To monitor teachers and projects registrations and promote adequate user behaviour on the eTwinning platform
– To identify and disseminate good practice emerging from eTwinning
– To contribute to the common tasks of the eTwinning support network
– To develop links with national, regional and local school authorities
Among financed actions
-Production and distribution of publications which highlight the pedagogical benefits of eTwinning and provide examples of projects involving local schools and guidelines for successful participation
– Mailing actions to reach all schools in the country (i.e. newsletters, distribution of brochures)
– Development of bilateral, multilateral, national, regional and local eTwinning conferences, working groups and/or contact seminars
– Setting up national eTwinning awards
– Setting up one or more national events devoted to the eTwinning action
– Setting up of a eTwinning support network with a helpdesk service
– Establishment of Working Groups to agree on key issues relating to the eTwinning action