Sectors: Education - Training
Beneficiaries: Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for Proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranean country: Tunisia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call aims to to support and further develop the networking of schools and teachers in Europe and with neighbouring countries; to make it possible for schools to build pedagogical projects with schools from other countries; to promote innovative cooperation methods and transfer of quality educational approaches and to reinforce language learning and intercultural dialogue; to contribute to the professional development of teachers through their active participation in collaborative projects, communities of practice and specific training activities; to foster the updating of teachers’ professional skills in the pedagogical and collaborative use of ICT.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promote the opportunities offered by eTwinning Plus and organise an open and transparent selection of schools that will be offered the opportunity to take part in eTwinning Plus
– To provide technical and pedagogical support to participating schools
– To promote adequate user behaviour in the eTwinning Plus portal
– To promote and monitor the quality of eTwinning Plus projects with partner schools
– To identify and disseminate good practice emerging from eTwinning Plus
– To train teachers from the pre-selected schools for successful participation
– To liaise with Central Support Service, National Support Services and other Partner Support Agencies
– To contribute to the eTwinning Plus portal
– To provide feedback to the European Commission, the Education, Audiovisual & Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) and the Central Support Service and to participate in the evaluation process
– To liaise with national, regional and local school authorities
– To report on the use of funds
Among financed actions
– Equipment: computers in classrooms or computer lab; reliable Internet connection
– Teachers skills: basic ICT skills; sufficient team work, language and communication skills to conduct transnational and multilingual eTwinning Plus projects
– Helpdesk service (providing technical and pedagogical advice and assistance)
– Monitoring and moderation tasks
– Dissemination of good and inspiring practice (Project Cards and public TwinSpaces to identify good practice and project examples to be showcased through the national and European eTwinning websites, publications
– Training for teachers at national and/or regional level, or in co-operation with other PSAs
– Teachers’ professional development activities, seminars or conferences
– Two annual meetings (one management and one Working Group meeting)
– News and press releases on eTwinning developments
– Translations into the national language(s) of texts to be posted on the portal, produced centrally or by other NSSs, PSAs