Sectors: Education - Training
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, Asia, Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Gulf countries, Latin America
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
* European Economic Area: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway
* Candidate countries: Turkey, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support the modernisation, accessibility and internationalisation of higher education in the Partner Countries.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support the modernisation, accessibility and internationalisation of the higher education field in the
eligible Partner Countries
– To support eligible Partner Countries to address the challenges facing their higher education institutions and
systems, including those of quality, relevance, equity of access, planning, delivery, management,
– To contribute to cooperation between the EU and the eligible Partner Countries, to promote voluntary convergence with EU developments in higher education, to promote people to people contacts, intercultural awareness and understanding
– To increase attainment levels; improving the quality and relevance of higher education; strengthening quality through mobility and cross-border cooperation; making the knowledge triangle work; improving governance and funding
– To promote the development of new modes of delivery as well as stimulating the internationalisation of Europe’s higher education systems in Europe and beyond
– To open up mobility opportunities beyond Europe, funding joint degrees, creating capacity-building, partnerships for cooperation and innovation between EU and non-EU higher education institutions
Among financed actions
– Curricula, courses, learning materials and tools
– Learning and teaching methodologies and pedagogical approaches, especially those delivering key competences and basic skills, language skills, entrepreneurship education and focusing on the use of ICT
– New forms of practical training schemes and study of real life cases in business and industry
– Strengthening of internationalisation of higher education systems;
– Introduction of Bologna-type reforms (three-level cycle system, quality assurance, evaluation, etc.)