Sectors: Culture - Media, Education - Training, Public Management, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of this call is to support an EU-wide network of relevant organisations (policymakers, practitioners, researchers and stakeholders) to promote cooperation, policy development and implementation at different governance levels and support the Commission’s work on key competences and the improvement of basic skills.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To create and develop a sustainable and inclusive network;
– To analyse and co-create knowledge;
– To identify, share and promote good policy practice;
– To contribute to content development for European Commission’s dissemination tools;
– To disseminate results and recommendations.
Among financed actions
– Creation and further improvement of the network;
– Cooperation with partner institutions and organisations inside and outside the network;
– Activities aiming to develop, test, adapt and adopt/implement innovative policy and practice;
– Exchange experiences and good practice, peer learning activities, peer reviews, study visits and workshops, organisation of conferences and seminars.