Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of this call is to support a Europe-wide network of relevant organisations (policymakers, practitioners, researchers and stakeholders) to promote cooperation, policy development and implementation at different governance levels, and to support the Commission’s policy work, on teachers and school leaders.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To create and develop a broad, sustainable and inclusive network to facilitate dialogue and cooperation among experts from policy, research and practice;
– To analyse and co-create knowledge on the opportunities, challenges and policy approaches in different education systems to support policy development and implementation at different governance levels as well as to inform the Commission’s policy work on teachers and school leaders;
– To identify, share and promote good policy practice and stimulate innovation and strategic development in policy, implementation and provision at different governance levels;
– To contribute to content development for European Commission’s dissemination tools;
– To disseminate results and recommendations within and beyond the network, and inform EU-level debate.
Among financed actions
– Creation and further development of the network; cooperation with partner institutions and organisations inside and outside the network;
– Activities aiming to develop, test, adapt and adopt/implement innovative policy and practice;
– Exchange of experiences and good practice, peer learning activities, peer reviews, study visits and workshops;
– Organisation of conferences and seminars;
– Joint research, surveys, studies and analyses in the thematic area of the call, including country analysis or mapping of approaches and practices;
– Analysis of recent or ongoing reforms;
– Awareness raising and dissemination of results;
– Reporting, evaluation and monitoring of network activities.