Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of this call is to support an EU-wide network of relevant organisations (policymakers, practitioners, researchers and stakeholders, including with migrant background) to promote cooperation, policy development and implementation at different governance levels and support the integration of children and young people with migration background in school education.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To create and develop a sustainable and inclusive network to facilitate dialogue and cooperation among experts from policy, research and practice;
– To analyse and co-create knowledge on the main challenges and policy approaches for ensuring inclusive education environments for children and young people with a migrant background, allowing them to succeed both in school and life and achieve their potential;
– To identify, share and promote good policy practice and stimulate innovation in policy development and policy experimentation at different governance levels;
– To contribute to content development for European Commission’s dissemination tools;
– To disseminate results and recommendations within and beyond the network, and inform EU-level debate;
– The network should represent a broad geographic scope and a balance of different education systems.
Among financed actions
– Creation and further development of the network, cooperation with partner institutions and organisations inside and outside the network;
– Activities aiming to develop, test, adapt and adopt/implement innovative policy and practice;
– Exchange of experiences and good practice, peer learning activities, peer reviews, study visits and workshops;
– Organisation of conferences and seminars;
– Joint research, surveys, studies and analyses in the thematic area of the call, including country analysis or mapping of approaches and practices, analysis of recent or ongoing reforms;
– Awareness raising and dissemination of results;
– Reporting, evaluation and monitoring of network activities,