Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Research, Youth
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
ERASMUS PLUS – Jean Monnet Actions in the field of higher education : Jean Monnet Centres of Excellence – 2021
Funds for: offering opportunities in the field of higher education and contributing to spread knowledge about the European Union integration matters.
Priorities and funded actions:
- To supports teaching and research in the field of European Union studies worldwide;
- To function as a vector of public diplomacy towards third countries, promoting EU values and enhancing the visibility of what the European Union stands for and what it intends to achieve.
- Priority 1: to promote excellence in teaching and research in the field of European Union studies worldwide;
- Priority 2: to foster the dialogue between the academic world and society, including local and state level policy-makers, civil servants, civil society actors, representatives of the different levels of education and of the media;
- Priority 3: to generate knowledge and insights in support of EU policy-making and strengthen the role of the EU within Europe and in a globalised world;
- Priority 4: to reach out to a wider public and spread knowledge about the EU to the wider society (beyond academia and specialised audiences) bringing the EU closer to the public.
Among financed actions
- Development of synergies between the various disciplines and resources in European studies;
- Creation of joint transnational activities;
- Activities and events that shall ensure openness to policy makers, civil servants, civil society and the general public at large;
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
- Initial duration of the action: 3 years
- Be a High education institution (HEI) established in any country of the world;
- Have a valid ECHE (Erasmus Charter forHigher Education) is required for HEIs established in Erasmus+ Programme Countries, except for participating HEIs in Partner Countries.