Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Information, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
* European Economic Area: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway
* Candidate countries: Turkey, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims at promoting excellence in teaching and research in the field of European Union studies worldwide.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promote teaching and research on European integration worldwide
– To support the activities of academic institutions or associations active in the field of European integration studies
– To support the institutions pursuing an aim of European interest (ex: European University Institute of Florence, College of Europe, Academy of European Law,…)
– To promote policy debate and exchanges between the academic world and policy-makers on Union policy priorities
Among financed actions
– Jean Monnet Modules : short teaching programmes (or course) in the field of European Union studies at a higher education institution. Each Module has a minimum duration of 40 teaching hours per academic year
– Jean Monnet Chairs: a teaching post with a specialisation in European Union studies for university professors
– Jean Monnet Centers of excellence i.e a focal point of competence and knowledge on European Union subjects