Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Services, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities, Schools, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to provide structural support, referred to as operating grant, to European non-governmental organisations and European wide networks active in the field of youth.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To raise stakeholder awareness of European policy agenda in the field of youth, in particular the EU Youth Strategy;
– To increase stakeholder commitment and cooperation with public authorities for the implementation of policies and reforms in the field of youth, such as of the countryspecific recommendations issued in the framework of the European Semester;
– To boost stakeholder participation in the field of youth;
– To boost stakeholder involvement in the dissemination of policy and Programme actions and results and of good practice among their membership and beyond.
Among financed actions
– Non-formal and informal learning and activity programmes targeted at young people and youth workers;
– Activities for the qualitative development of youth work;
– Activities for the development and promotion of recognition and transparency tools in the field of youth;
– Debates of young people on youth policies and/or European matters;