Sectors: Education - Training, Employment, Youth
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposal aims to bridge the gap between the worlds of education and business, to improve the relevance of education and training to labour market needs, and to raise excellence.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To set up new cooperation structures on sustainable VET-business partnerships based on a skills needs assessment and possibly taking into account a sectoral dimension;
– To improve the quality of work-based learning and apprenticeships by promoting partnerships that involve companies, VET providers, other relevant stakeholders and intermediary organisations to develop more relevant, systematic and sustainable approaches by transferring knowledge and by learning from well-established models and practices.
Among financed actions
– To design and implement curricula schools, courses and modules, training material on work-based learning and apprenticeships according to skills needs and in line with the European transparency instruments (e.g. EQF, EQAVET, ECVET) and using digital and innovative technologies as appropriate;
– To build effective cooperation structures between VET teachers and in-company trainers for the delivery of work-based learning and apprenticeships;
– To set up and strengthen work-based learning and apprenticeships in higher VET at tertiary level by facilitating cooperation between VET providers at secondary and tertiary level and businesses, including the promotion of research links to universities or universities of applied sciences to respond to skills shortages and foster the excellence agenda.