Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Research, Youth
Beneficiaries: All beneficiaries
Regions: Asia, Balkans, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
Additional info regions:
For more information : see section « Eligible countries », regions 1 to 4, in part A of Erasmus+ Guide
Responsible: Erasmus Plus National Agency
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
ERASMUS PLUS – Key Action 1: Erasmus Accreditation in the field of youth – 2021
Funds for: providing organisations opportunities to open up to cross-border exchange and cooperation, foster youth participation and support capacity building of youth workers and youth work organisations through learning mobility activities.
Priorities and funded actions:
- Strengthen personal and professional development of young people through non-formal and informal learning mobility activities;
- Foster the empowerment of young people, their active citizenship and participation in democratic life;
- Foster quality development of youth work at local, regional, national, European and international level by building capacity of organisations active in the youth field and supporting the educational and professional development of youth workers;
- Promote inclusion and diversity, intercultural dialogue, European cooperation and the values of solidarity, equal opportunities and human rights among young people in Europe.
Among financed actions
- Youth exchanges;
- Youth workers professional development activities;
- Preparatory visits;
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
- Initial duration of the action: between 15 months and 24 months
- Be an organisation that holds a valid Erasmus Youth accreditation at the application deadline