Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Eligible countries: EEA states and candidate countries (FYROM, Turkey) as well as Partner countries neighbouring the EU (Switzerland, other candidates, potential candidate et neighbourhood policy)
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to provide high-level integrated international study programmes delivered by consortia of higher education institutions that award full degree scholarships to the best master students worldwide.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To foster quality improvements, innovation, excellence and internationalisation in HEIs
– To increase the quality and the attractiveness of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) and supporting EU external action in the higher education field, by offering full degree scholarships
– To improve the level of competences and skills of Master graduates, and in particular their relevance for the labour market, through an increased involvement of employers
Among financed actions
– Delivery of a JMD programme corresponding to 60, 90 or 120 ECTS, organised through an international consortium of higher education institutions including the participation of invited scholars (guest lecturers) for teaching, training and/or research purposes
– Award of scholarships to excellent students worldwide for their participation in one of these JMD programmes