Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Information
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
ERASMUS PLUS – Key Action 2: Erasmus Plus Teacher Academies – 2021
Funds for: establishing European partnerships between education and teacher training providers to set up Erasmus + Teacher Academies that develop a European and international vision for teacher education.
Priorities and funded actions:
- Creating networks and communities of practise on teacher education that bring providers of initial teacher education and providers of continuing professional development;
- Enhancing the European dimension and internationalisation of teacher education;
- Develop and test jointly different models of mobility (virtual, physical and blended);
- Develop sustainable collaboration between teacher education providers with an impact to the quality of teacher education in Europe and with a view to inform teacher education polices at European and national level
- To collaborate and establish networks and communities of practise;
- To develop and deliver joint, innovative, and effective learning modules;
- To develop joint learning offer with a strong European dimension;
- To involve schools and in particular training schools to experiment and share innovative we ways of teaching;
- To promote and giver preference to the existing Erasmus + tools, such as eTwinning and School Education Gateway
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
- Initial duration of the action: 3 years
- Teacher Education Institutions (colleges, institutes, universities providing initial teacher education and/or continuing professional development) for teachers at ISCED level 1-3, including VET teachers;
- Ministries or similar public bodies responsible for school education policies;
- Public (local, regional or national) and private bodies responsible for developing policies and offer for teacher education as well as defining standards for teachers’ qualifications;
- Teacher associations or other nationally recognised providers of teacher education and continuous professional development;
- Authorities responsible for education and training of teachers and supervision of their continuous professional development and qualifications;
- Schools working with teacher education providers to allow for practical training as part of teacher education;
- Other schools (from primary schools to initial VET) or other organisations (e.g. NGOs, teacher associations) relevant for the project