Sectors: Education - Training, Employment, Youth
Beneficiaries: Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
Responsible: Erasmus Plus National Agency
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
ERASMUS PLUS – Key Action 1: Mobility of learners and staff in vocational education and training – 2021
Funds for: providing learning opportunities for individuals and to support the internationalisation and institutional development of VET providers and other organisations active in vocational education and training.
Priorities and funded actions:
- To improve the quality of initial and continuing vocational education and training in Europe;
- To strengthen the European dimension of teaching and learning
- Strengthening key competences and transversal competences (in particular languages);
- Encouraging the development of specific vocational skills needed in today’s and tomorrow’s labour market;
- Ensuring the sharing of good practice by promoting the use of new and innovative technologies and teaching methods;
- Strengthening the capacity of VET providers to implement high quality mobility projects;
- Making mobility a realistic possibility for all learners;
- Promoting quality, transparency and recognition of learning outcomes of periods of mobility abroad;
- Promoting the values of inclusion and diversity, tolerance and democratic participation;
- Raising awareness of diversity and the common European heritage;
- Supporting the development of professional networks in Europe
Among financed actions:
- Staff mobility (lot 1): job shadowing; teaching or training assignments; courses and training;
- Learner sites (lot 2): participation in skills competitions (1-10 days); short-term learning mobility of VET learners (10-89 days); long-term learning mobility of VET learners (ErasmusPro) (90-365 days);
- Other activities supported (Lot 3): visiting experts (2 to 60 days); hosting of teachers and trainee educators (10 to 365 days); preparatory visits
- This is an open call for proposals.
- Initial duration of the action: 6 to 18 months.
- Teachers, trainers and all other experts and non-teaching staff working in initial and continuing vocational education and training;
- Non-teaching staff include staff working in initial and continuing vocational education and training, either in vocational education and training providers or in other organisations;
- Learners and apprentices in initial and continuing vocational education and training;
- Recent graduates;
- Visiting experts;
- Hosting of teachers and educators in training