Sectors: Education - Training, Employment, Youth
Regions: Balkans, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
Responsible: Erasmus Plus National Agency
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
ERASMUS PLUS – Key Action 1: Mobility project for students and staff in higher education
Funds for: contributing to the establishment of a European education area; strengthening links between education and research to stimulate the development of critical thinking among students of all streams and levels; promoting employability, social inclusion, civic engagement, innovation and sustainable development in Europe and beyond.
Priorities and funded actions:
- To expose students to other perspectives, knowledge, teaching and research methods and professional practices in their field of study;
- To enable students to develop cross-cutting skills, future skills and facilitate personal development;
- To enable professionals to deliver courses or training abroad as part of their professional development process;
- To stimulate the development of transnational and transdisciplinary curricula and innovative teaching and learning methods.
- Student mobility;
- Doctoral mobility;
- Hybrid mobility (physical and virtual mobility);
- Staff mobility.
Among the actions funded :
- Student mobility for study purposes (lot 1);
- Student mobility for internship purposes (lot 2);
- Staff mobility for teaching purposes (lot 3);
- Staff mobility for training purposes (lot 4);
- Intensive hybrid programmes (lot 5).
- This is an open call for proposals.
- Initial duration of the action: 26 months.
- Individual applicants: higher education institutions established in a country participating in the programme and in possession of an Erasmus Charter;
- Application as a consortium: coordinating organisations.