Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Research, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Civil Society Organisations, Corporations, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, SMEs
Regions: Asia, Balkans, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
Additional info regions:
For more information : see section « Eligible countries », regions 1 to 4, in part A of Erasmus+ Guide
Responsible: Erasmus Plus National Agency
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
ERASMUS PLUS – Key Action 1: Mobility projects for young people – “Youth Exchanges”– 2021
Funds for: carrying out projects bringing together young people from different countries to exchange and learn outside their formal educational system.
Priorities and funded actions:
- To foster intercultural dialogue and learning and feeling of being European;
- To develop skills and attitudes of young people;
- To strengthen European values and breaking down prejudices and stereotypes;
- Raise awareness about socially relevant topics and thus stimulate engagement in society and active participation
Among financed actions
- Youth exchanges;
- Preparatory visits
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
- Initial duration of the action: between 3 months and 24 months
- The lead applicant must be an organisation established in a Programme Country and the co-applicants must be established in a Programme Country or a Partner Country neighbouring the EU (regions 1 to 4);
- Be: a non-profit organization; an European Youth NGO; a public body at local, regional or national level; a social enterprise; a profit-making body active in Corporate Social Responsibility; an informal group of young people;
- Be a consortium composed of at least 2 participating organisations (at least one sending and at least one receiving), established in different countries;