Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Research, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Civil Society Organisations, Corporations, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, SMEs
Regions: Asia, Balkans, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
Additional info regions:
- For more information : see section “Eligible countries”, regions 1 to 4, in part A of the Erasmus+ Guide
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: Erasmus Plus National Agency
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
ERASMUS PLUS – Key Action 1: Youth Participation Activities – 2021
Funds for: encouraging, fostering and facilitating young people’s participation in Europe’s democratic life at local, regional, national and European level
Priorities and funded actions:
- Provide young people with opportunities to engage and learn to participate in civic life;
- Raise young people’s awareness about European common values and fundamental rights and contribute to the European integration process, including through contribution to the achievement of one or more of the EU Youth Goals;
- Develop young people’s digital competences and media literacy with a view to increasing young people’s resilience to disinformation, fake news and propaganda, as well as their capacity to participate in democratic life;
- Bring together young people and decision makers at local, regional, national and transnational level and/or contribute to the EU Youth Dialogue.
Among financed actions
- Face-to-face or online events offering space for information, debate and active participation of young people on issues relevant to their participation in democratic life;
- Consultations of young people identifying topics/issues of specific relevance to them;
- Awareness-raising campaigns revolving around participation of young people in democratic life;
- Simulations of the functioning of democratic institutions and the roles of decision-makers within such institutions;
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
- Initial duration of the action: between 3 months and 24 months
- The lead applicant must be an organisation established in a Programme Country and the co-applicants must be established in a Programme Country or a Partner Country neighbouring the EU;
- Be: a non-profit organization; an European Youth NGO; a public body at local, regional or national level; a social enterprise; a profit-making body active in Corporate Social Responsibility; an informal group of young people;
- A consortium must include at least one participating organisation for National Youth Participation projects and at least two participating organisation from different countries for Transnational Youth Participation projects;