Sectors: Education - Training, Innovation, Research, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Civil Society Organisations, Corporations, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
ERASMUS PLUS – Key action 2: Alliances for education and enterprises – 2021
Funds for: strengthening Europe’s innovation capacity by boosting innovation through cooperation and flow of knowledge among higher education, vocational education and training (both initial and continuous), and the broader socio-economic environment, including research.
Priorities and funded actions:
- To foster innovation in higher education, vocational education and training, enterprises and the broader socio-economic environment
- Priority 1: to foster new, innovative and multidisciplinary approaches to teaching and learning;
- Priority 2: to foster corporate social responsibility;
- Priority 3: to stimulate a sense of initiative and entrepreneurial attitudes, mind-sets and skills in learners, educational staff and other workers, in line with the Entrepreneurship Competence Framework;
- Priority 4: to improve the quality and relevance of skills developed and certified through education and training systems;
- Priority 5: to facilitate the flow and co-creation of knowledge between higher education and vocational education and training, research, the public sector and the business sector;
- Priority 6: to build and support effective and efficient higher education and vocational education and training systems, which are connected and inclusive, and contribute to innovation.
Among financed actions
- Boosting innovation;
- Developing a sense of initiative and entrepreneurial mind-sets, competences and skills;
- Stimulating the flow and exchange of knowledge between higher education, VET, enterprises and research;
- Identifying resilience-related, market needs and emerging professions;
- Learning mobility activities of students, teachers, researchers and staff
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
- Initial duration of the action: between 2 years and 3 years
- The lead applicant must be an organisation established in a Programme Country and the co-applicants must be established in a Programme Country or in any Partner Country;
- Be a public or private entity related to education, training, research, social, care, economics and employment (such as VET (Vocational Education and Training) provider, research institute, NGO or employment services):
- Be a consortium composed of at least 3 labour market actors and at least 3 education and training providers (including one higher education institution and one VET). It must cover at least 4 Programme countries and at least 8 full partners participating organisations;
- Have a valid ECHE (Erasmus Charter for Higher Education) is required for HEIs established in a Programme Country, except for participating HEIs in Partner Countries.