Sectors: Education - Training, Innovation, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Civil Society Organisations, Corporations, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
ERASMUS PLUS – Key action 2: Alliances for Sectoral Cooperation on Skills (implementing the “Blueprint”) – 2021
Funds for: strengthening Europe’s innovation capacity by boosting innovation through cooperation and flow of knowledge among higher education, vocational education and training (both initial and continuous), and the broader socio-economic environment, including research
Priorities and funded actions:
- To create new strategic approaches and cooperation for concrete skills development solutions;
- To tackle skills gaps on the labour market that hamper growth, innovation and competitiveness;
- To support the implementation of the Pact for Skills by developing a sectoral skills strategy;
- To support the design and delivery of transnational education and training content as well as teaching and training methodologies
Among financed actions
- Developing a strategic approach to sectoral cooperation on skills;
- Designing European sector-wide agreed “core” curricula and training programme;
- Delivering the ‘core’ curricula and training programmes;
- Designing a long term action plan for the progressive roll-out of project deliverables after the project has finished;
- Learning mobility activities of students, teachers, researchers and staff
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
- Initial duration of the action: 4 years
- The lead applicant must be an organisation established in a Programme Country and the co-applicants must be established in a Programme Country or in any Partner Country;
- Be a public or private entity related to education, training, research, social, care, economics and employment (such as VET (Vocational Education and Training) provider, research institute, NGO or employment services);
- Be a consortium composed of at least 5 labour market actors and at least 5 education and training providers (including one higher education institution and one VET). It must cover at least 8 Programme countries and at least 12 full partners participating organisations;
- Have a valid ECHE (Erasmus Charter for Higher Education) is required for HEIs established in a Programme Country, except for participating HEIs in Partner Countries.