Sectors: Education - Training, Employment, Youth
Beneficiaries: All beneficiaries
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
ERASMUS PLUS – Key Action 2: Capacity building project in the field of Youth – 2021
Funds for: Supporting the international cooperation and policy dialogue in the field of youth and non-formal learning, as a driver of sustainable socio-economic development and well-being of youth organisations and young people.
Priorities and funded actions:
- Raising the capacity of organisations working with young people outside formal learning;
- Promoting non-formal learning activities in partner countries, especially targeting young people with fewer opportunities, with a view to improving the level of competences while ensuring the active participation of young people in society;
- Supporting the development of youth work in Partner countries, improving its quality and recognition;
- Fostering the development, testing and launching of schemes and programmes of non-formal learning mobility in Partner countries;
- Contributing to the implementation of the EU Youth Strategy (2019-2027) including the 11 European Youth goals;
- Fostering cooperation across different regions of the world through joint initiatives;
- Enhancing synergies and complementarities with formal education systems and/or the labour market;Priorities:
- Priority 1 : contributing to the ‘Engage-Connect-Empower’ priorities of the EU Youth Strategy 2019-2027;
- Priority 2 : building on outcomes of the European Youth Goals, the Youth Dialogue and other youth projects;
- Priority 3: improving the involvement of young people in democratic life, in terms of active citizenship and engagement with decision-makers (empowerment, new skills, involvement of young people in project design, etc.), in particular in the eligible Partner Countries;
- Priority 4: improving the entrepreneurial and innovative capacities of young people in Partner countries;
- Priority 5: improving the capacity of the youth sector to work transnationally with care of inclusiveness, solidarity and sustainability;
- Priority 6: promoting and contributing to transnational learning and cooperation between young people and decision makers, in particular in the eligible Partner Countries;
- Priority 7: upscaling existing practices and outreach beyond the partnership, including making good use of digital means to stay connected under all circumstances even in situations of remoteness, isolation or confinement;
- Priority 8: linking the results to local communities, creating job opportunities and nurturing innovative ideas that could be replicated and scaled up in other settings in Partner countries;
- Priority 9: demonstrating inclusion and accessibility of target groups with fewer opportunities and individuals in Partner countries;
- Priority 10: developing new tools and non-formal learning methods, especially those promoting the acquisition/improvement of competences, including media literacy skills innovative practices, in particular in the eligible Partner Countries;
- Priority 11: disseminating their results in an effective and attractive way among young people involved in youth organisationsAmong financed actions:
- Organisation of mobility activities for young people and/or youth workers;
- Events, seminars, workshops, exchange of good practice;
- Development of non-formal learning methods;
- Simulation of real life cases in society
This is an open call for proposal. All the documents will be evaluated.
Initial duration of the action: Between 1 and 3 years
- Non-profit organisation, association, NGO;
- Minimum 2 organisation from 2 different;
- Programme countries and 2 organisations from at least 1 eligible Partner country;
- Organisation established in an Erasmus+ Programme or Partner country