Sectors: Education - Training, Employment, Innovation, Youth
Beneficiaries: Local and Regional authorities, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
ERASMUS PLUS – Key Action 2: Centres of vocational excellence – 2021
Funds for: supporting the gradual establishment and development of European platforms of centres of Vocational Excellence, contributing to regional development, innovation, and smart specialisation, strategies as well as to international collaborative platforms
Priorities and funded actions:
Objectives at two levels :
- National level : embedding CoVEs closely in the local innovation ecosystems, and connecting them at European level;
- Transnational level : through platforms of Centres of Vocational Excellence to establish world-class reference points for vocational training by bringing together CoVEs that share a common interest in specific sectors and innovative approaches to tackle societal challenges
Features that characterise transnational cooperation platforms include a set of various activities grouped under the three clusters mentioned below:
- Teaching and learning;
- Cooperation and partnerships;
- Governance and funding
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
- Initial duration of the action: 4 years
- public or private organisation active un field of vocational education and training or in the world of work;
- VET providers;
- Companies, industry or sector representative organisations;
- National/regional qualification authorities;
- Research institutes;
- Innovation agencies;
- Regional development authorities