Sectors: Citizenship, Culture - Media, Education - Training, Youth
Beneficiaries: International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposal aims at tackling skills gaps with regard to one or more occupational profiles in a specific sector.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Identifying and providing detailed evidence on skills needs, and gaps in a given specific economic sector;
– Responding to identified skills gaps and needs in a specific economic sector, by developing curricula, as well as teaching and training delivery methodologies;
– Improve skills intelligence and to provide a clear strategy and instruments to address skills shortages in specific economic sectors.
Among financed actions
– Gathering and interpreting evidence of skills needs on the labour market in a given economic sector, including by drawing on the Skills Panorama;
– On the basis of identified skills needs for specific occupation profiles in a given economic sector, identify and design VET curricula or qualification standards;
– Providing a detailed assessment of the current and anticipated skills shortages, gaps and mismatches in the sector, as well as the need for the review of occupational profiles, indicating the priority in which they should be addressed, on the basis inter alia of their impact on growth and competiveness potential in the sector and on employment (e.g. likely job loss, hard-to-fill vacancies).