Sectors: Health, Local development
Beneficiaries: Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Balkans, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
ERASMUS PLUS – Key Action 2: European non-profit sports events – 2021
Funds for: supporting the organisation of sports events with a European dimension in differents fields.
Priorities and funded actions:
To support the organisation of sporting events with a European dimension in the following areas:
- volunteering in sport;
- social inclusion through sport;
- combating discrimination in sport, including gender equality;
- encouraging participation in sport and physical activity
Additional information :
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
- Initial duration of the action: 12 to 18 months.
- be a public body responsible for sport at local, regional or national level;
- be a sport organisation at local, regional, national, European or international level
- be a national Olympic committee or a national sports federation;
- be an organisation representing the “Sport for All” movement;
- be an organisation active in the field of physical activity promotion;
- be an organisation representing the leisure activities sector;
- be an organisation active in the fields of education, training or youth