Sectors: Education - Training, Innovation, Research, Youth
Beneficiaries: Training centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, Switzerland, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EEFTA/EEA: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway
Candidate countries: Turkey, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The objective of the call is to provide accreditation to HEIs located in programme
countries in order to allow their participation in learning mobility of individuals
and/or cooperation for innovation and good practices under Erasmus+.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Participation to the strategy for modernisation and internationalization of the Erasmus + programme
– Contribution of mobile staff and students
– Participation in European and international cooperation project
– Increasing attainment levels to provide the graduates and researchers Europe needs
– Improving the quality and relevance of higher education
– Strengthening quality through mobility and cross-border cooperation
– Linking higher education, research and business
– Improving governance and funding
By agreeing to the principles of the Charter, the Institution will participate to the following activities:
– Key Action 1 “Learning Mobility for individuals”: student and staff mobility
– Key Action 2 “Cooperation for innovation and good practices”
– Key Action 3 “Support for policy reform”: networks and policy support measures