Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Youth
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: Balkans, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Erasmus + – European Youth Together – 2021
Funds for: creating networks promoting cross-border partnerships, which will be run in close collaboration with young people from all over Europe; organising cooperation and exchanges, promoting training and enabling young people themselves to set up joint projects, through physical or online activities.
Priorities and funded actions:
Creating networks promoting cross-border partnerships and allowing to organise cooperation, exchanges, promote trainings (for instance for youth leaders) and allow young people themselves to set up joint projects through physical and/or online activities.
- Promotion and development of transnational structured cooperation, online and offline, between different youth organisations;
- The implementation of EU Frameworks and initiatives;
- Initiatives to encourage young people to participate in the democratic process and in society by organising trainings;
- The participation of under-represented groups of young people in politics, youth organisations and other civil society organisations;
- New ways to empower youth organisations in dealing with the Covid-19 pandemic and its aftermath.
Among financed actions:
- Activities facilitating access and participation of youth in EU policy activities taking place at all levels of a society;
- Mobility activities including exchanges;
- Awareness-raising, information, dissemination, and promotion activities on EU policy priorities in the field of youth;
- Foster strategic cooperation, exchange of ideas, collaborative working, and co-creation and relevant nonformal methods to shape and discuss bottom-up EU youth policy initiatives, partnerships;
- Explore the views of politicians about young people’s proposals for democratic systems, including the views and aspirations of not-engaged youth
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
- Initial duration of the action: 2 years
- NGOs working in the field of Youth;
- Public authorities at local, regional, or national level;
- A non-profit organisation, association, NGO (including European Youth NGOs);
- National Youth Council;
- Public authority at local, regional or national level;
- Education or research institution;
- Public or private companies