Sectors: Education - Training, Information, Youth
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries : Turkey and Macedonia
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This Call for proposals aims to provide structual support, referred to as operating grant, to European non governemental organisations and EU-wide networks active in the field of education, training and youth.
Priorities and funded actions:
This call is divided into 2 LOTS
LOT 1, Civil Society Cooperation in the field of Education and Training: 2 500 000 euro
– To raise stakeholder awareness of European policy agendas in education, training and youth, in particular Europe 2020, Education and Training 2020, specific policy agendas such as the Bologna or the Bruges-Copenhagen processes, as well as the EU Youth Strategy.
– To increase stakeholder commitment and cooperation with public authorities for the implementation of policies and reforms in the fields of education and training and of youth, such as of the country-specific recommendations issued in the framework of the European Semeste
– To boost stakeholders participations in the fiels of education, training and youth
– To boost stakeholder involvment in the dissemination of policy and Programme actions and results and of good practices among their membership and beyond
* Financed organisations
– ENGO: 125 000 euro
– EU-wide networks: 200 000 euro
* Financement measures : three-year Framework partnership agreement
LOT 2 Civil Society Cooperation in the field of Youth: 3 800 000 euro
– To promote the employability of young people, notably through activities that foster the development of competences and skills through non formal education
– To foster the empowerment of young people in society, and foster their participation in the decision-making processes
– To contribute to the personal, socio-educational and professional development of young people in Europe
– To contribute to the development of youth work at European, national, regional or local levels
– To contribute to the debate on development of policy issues affecting young people and youth organisations at European, national, regional or local levels
– To promote intercultural learning, the respect of diversity, and the values of solidarity
* Financed organisations
– EU-wide networks
* Financement measures
– Framework Partnership Agreement: 50 000 euro
– Annual Operating Grants: 35 000 euro