Sectors: Education - Training
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
* European Economic Area: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway
* Candidate countries: Turkey, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This Call for proposals aims to support the development of public policies that seek to coordinate the provision of high quality, relevant and accessible CVET and to ensure a significant increase in take-up of further training opportunities.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Engaging in in-depth partnerships to review and map CVET provision at national/ regional/local level
– Establishing partnerships between relevant stakeholders (e.g. education, employment and economic authorities, social partners, businesses, sectoral industry organisations, public employment services, private training providers, formal VET and adult education providers)
Among financed actions
– Feasibility studies, reviews of national/regional/local regulations on CVET, cost-benefit analysis
– Organising and/or participating in conferences, seminars and working groups
– Research activities