Sectors: Education - Training, Public Management, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries: Turkey, Macedonia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims at encouraging the assessment of the systemic impact of innovative policy measures through field trials in order to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of education and training systems and youth policies. This call also aims at involving high-level public authorities of the eligible countries in the collection and evaluation of relevant evidence to back and monitor policy reform using sound and widely recognised evaluation methods based on large-scale field trials.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Promote transnational cooperation and mutual learning between competent authorities at the highest level in order to test and improve policy implementation systems, structures and processes, with a potentially significant impact
– Facilitate the collection and analysis of substantive evidence allowing the responsible public authorities to assess and monitor the implementation of innovative policies
– Identify key criteria and conditions for effective policy implementation and monitoring
– Facilitate transferability and scalability
– Assessment of transversal skills in basic and secondary education
– Practical entrepreneurial experience at school
– Cooperation on innovative methods for fast and smooth academic recognition across borders in higher education
– Reducing the number of low-skilled adults
– Encouraging the development and internationalisation of young people’s volunteering
Among financed actions
– Development of field trials on the implementation of innovative measures (identifying and selecting the measures to be tested, define methodology and indicators…)
– Parallel implementation of the field trials in various countries participating in the project under the leadership of the respective authorities
– Analysis and evaluation: effectiveness, efficiency and impact of the tested measure, but also of the experimentation methodology, of the conditions for scalability and the transnational transfer of the lessons learned and good practice (peer learning)
– Awareness-raising, dissemination and exploitation of the project concept and its results at regional, national and European