Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
European Economic Area: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway
Candidate countries: Turkey, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims at identifying, testing, developing, assessing new innovative approaches in the fields of education, training and youth, that have the potential of becoming mainstreamed and giving input for improving educational and youth policies.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To increase effectiveness and efficiency of education and training systems through the mainstreaming of advanced and innovative policy approaches
– To collect evidence and to improve knowledge on target groups, learning, teaching or youth work situations
– To develop effective methodologies and tools to innovate at a system level that will help to initiate new policy actions and/or policies to develop in the above-indicated domains.
* In the fiels of youth, education and training (15 000 000 euro)
– Strengthen recruitment of best candidates to teaching profession and to develop alternative pathways to teaching
– Reducing disparities in learning outcomes affecting learners from disadvantaged background
– Raising the quality of education through the use of learning analytics and learning semantics
– Promoting innovative collaborative teaching and learning
– Opening up (virtual or physical) infrastructures of education and training institutions to adult learning and provision of modular certified learning opportunities
– Improve quality and raise excellence in vocational education and training
– Reforming higher education to make it more diversified, responsive and competitive
* In the field of youth (2 000 000 euro)
– Using e-participation as an instrument to foster young people’s empowerment and active participation in democratic life
Among financed actions
— needs analysis, studies, mapping exercise,
— research activities,
— training activities,
— drafting of report(s), project conclusions, policy recommendations,
— concrete tests and assessments of innovative approaches at grass-roots level,
— awareness and dissemination actions,
— actions aiming at the creation and improving of networks, exchanges of good practices,
— development of ICT tools or learning resources,
— development of other intellectual output