Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Employment, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, Local and Regional authorities, Schools, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call is to enable young apprentices to develop their skills and enhance their employability prospects, whilst also strengthening their sense of European citizenship.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Assess to what extent demand exists among relevant stakeholders for developing long-term transnational apprentice mobility schemes, and the uptake of such schemes;
– Identify obstacles (legal, practical, institutional, academic, etc.) that prevent apprentices from carrying out longer-term stays abroad;
– Identify and disseminate good practices and success factors for long-term work placements for apprentices.
Among financed actions
– Put in place specific activities to facilitate youth integration in the host location thus fostering a sense of European citizenship among the apprentices;
– Develop and test models for long-term exchanges of apprentices in enterprises;
– Ensure that enterprises are ready to host and train the apprentices for the entire duration of their stay, ideally appointing a mentor for each apprentice.