Sectors: Culture - Media, Education - Training, Employment
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EU Member States
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Erasmus plus – Second pilot VET mobility scheme for the Western Balkans – 2020
Funds for: contributing to the improvement and modernisation of VET systems in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, and Kosovo, as well as reinforcing the links between VET and the labour market
Priorities and funded actions:
* To enhance the capacity of VET providers in the four mentioned partners by promoting mobility activities aimed at improving the skills and competences of VET teachers, learners and managers and the occupational prospects of young students
Among financed activities
* Mobility activities consisting of:
– Learners’ mobility in VET providers and/or companies abroad, from 2 weeks to less than 3 months;
– Learners’ longer-term mobility in VET/providers and/or companies abroad (ErasmusPro-type mobility5) from 3 to 12 months;
– Staff mobility, including:
> Teaching/training assignments abroad – this activity allows staff of VET providers to teach at a partner VET provider abroad. It also allows staff of companies to provide training at a VET provider abroad;
> Staff training abroad – this activity supports the professional development of VET staff in the form of a work placement or a job shadowing/observation period abroad in a company or any other VET provider
– Training activities;
– Conferences, seminars;
– Communication, awareness raising and dissemination actions at national and regional level;
– Actions aiming at the creation and improvement of networks, exchanges of good practice
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: up to 42 months
* Eligibility :
– A public or private VET organisation active in the field of vocational education and training and legally registered in an Erasmus+ Programme Country;
– A legally registered consortium of public or private VET organisations registered in an Erasmus+ Programme Country;
– The proposal must include in total at least 7 organisations of which at least 5 organisations from 3 different Erasmus+ Programme Counties and 2 organisations from 2 out of the four targeted partners in the Western Balkans;
– The proposal cannot include more than 12 partners