Sectors: Education - Training, Health, Services, Youth
Beneficiaries: Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Turkey
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This action offers the opportunity to develop, transfer and implement innovative practices in different areas relating to sport and physical activity between various organisations and actors in and outside sport.
Priorities and funded actions:
– combat doping at grassroots level, notably in recreational environments such as amateur sport and fitness
– support prevention and raise awareness among stakeholders involved in the fight against match fixing
– support prevention, educational and innovative approaches to tackle violence, racism and intolerance in sport
– support the implementation of EU policy documents in the field of sport and other relevant policy areas such as recommendations, guidelines, policy strategies, etc.
– promote the creation and development of European networks in the field of sport
– foster synergy with, and between, local, regional, national and international policies to promote sport and physical activity and to address sport-related challenges.
Among financed actions
– networking among stakeholders
– development, identification, promotion and sharing of good practices
– awareness-raising activities on the added value of sport and physical activity in relation to the personal, social and professional development of individuals