Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Local development, Research, Services, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
For more information, see annex A in the Programme guide
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call aims to tackle skills gaps to one or more occupational profiles in a specific sector
Priorities and funded actions:
– Identification of existing and emerging skills needs for professions in specific sectors;
– Strengthening the exchange of knowledge and practice between education and training institutions and the labour market;
– Improving skills intelligence and providing a clear strategy and instruments to address skills shortages in specific economic sectors
– Lot 1: Sector Skills Alliances for skills needs identification;
– Lot 2: Sector Skills Alliances for design and delivery of VET;
– Lot 3: Sector Skills Alliances for implementing a new strategic approach to sectoral cooperation on skills
Among financed actions
– Analysing the potential impact of skills needs on growth and employment in the sector;
– Applying quality management to the new training content;
– Developing actions to promote the attractiveness of the sector as a career choice