Sectors: Culture - Media, Youth
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations, Local and Regional authorities, Media and cultural organisations, Schools
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
List of eligible countries: Click here (Part A)
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Erasmus + – Sport action – Small collaborative partnerships – 2020
Funds for: developing and reinforcing networks, increasing their capacity to operate at transnational level, exchanging good practices, confronting ideas and methods in different areas relating to sport and physical activity
Priorities and funded actions:
* To encourage social inclusion and equal opportunities in sport;
* To promote European traditional sports and games;
* To support the mobility of volunteers, coaches, managers and staff of non-profit sport organisations;
* To protect athletes, especially the youngest, from health and safety hazards by improving training and competition conditions;
* To promote education in and through sport with special focus on skills development
* To promote the creation and development of transnational networks in the field of sport;
* To foster synergy with, and between, local, regional, national and international policies to promote sport and physical activity;
* To address sport-related challenges
Among financed actions
* Networking among stakeholders;
* Promotion, identification and sharing of good practices;
* Preparation, development and implementation of educational and training modules and tools;
* Awareness-raising activities on the added value of sport and physical activity in relation to the personal, social and professional development of individuals;
* Conferences, seminars, meetings, events and awareness-raising actions underpinning the aforementioned activities.
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: between 12 to 24 months
– Be an organisation or public body, with its affiliated entities (if any);
– Be active in the field of sport;
– Be established in a Programme Country or in any Partner Country of the world;
– Involve at least three organisations from three different Programme Countries;
– Actions must take place in at least 3 countries members of the programme