Sectors: Education - Training, Gender equality, Services, Youth
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, Asia, Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Gulf countries, Latin America, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States, Northern America, Pacific, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Programme countries: See part A of the Erasmus+ Programme Guide for further information
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Erasmus+ – Sport – Not-for-profit European sport events – 2020
Funds for: providing financial support for the organisation of European-wide sport events organised in one Programme Country and national events organised simultaneously in several Programme Countries by organisations or public bodies active in the field of sport
Priorities and funded actions:
* To support volunteering in sport;
* To support social inclusion through sport;
* To support Gender equality in sport;
* To support Health-Enhancing Physical Activity;
* To support Implementation of the European Week of Sport
* Increased awareness as regards the role of sport in promoting social inclusion, equal opportunities and health-enhancing physical activity;
* Increased participation in sport, physical activity and voluntary activity
Among financed actions
* Preparation of the event;
* Organisation of educational activities for athletes, coaches, organisers and volunteers in the run-up to the event;
* Organisation of the event;
* Organisation of side-activities to the sporting event (conferences, seminars);
* Implementation of legacy activities (evaluations, drafting of future plans);
* Communication activities linked to the topic of the event
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: up to 1 year
– Be any public body or organisation, with its affiliated entities (if any), active in the field of sport such as: public body in charge of sport at local, regional or national level, a sport organisation at local, regional, national, European or international level, the coordinator of a national event organised in the framework of a European event in the field of sport
– Be established in a Programme Country
– European-wide sport events organised in one country must involve participants to the event from at least 10 different Programme Countries;
– Sport events organised simultaneously in several Programme Countries must involve participants to the events from at least 10 different Programme Countries
– Actions must take place in Programme countries