Sectors: Education - Training
Beneficiaries: Administrations States
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
– EEA: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway,
– Candidate countries: Turkey, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The general objective of this initiative is to support the implementation of EHEA reforms in Erasmus+ programme countries.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Engage in self-identified, demand-driven activities based on the findings and gaps identified in the Bologna Process Implementation Report of 2015 for their respective countries and on the priorities of the Yerevan Communiqué.
Among financed actions
– Voluntary Peer Learning Activity on Bologna process priorities (including clusters of countries facing similar challenges) which have been identified by the Bologna Follow-up Group work plan and included in the mandates for the advisory groups and working groups.
– Peer Review Activity involving several countries.
– National, bilateral, regional or international conferences, seminars or workshops on priorities in the Yerevan Communiqué.
– Analyses such as studies and dissemination material on a priority issue.