Sectors: Any fields, Innovation, Research
Beneficiaries: Corporations, International Organisation, Research centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EU Member States
H2020 Associated countries:
– Bosnia and Herzegovina
– North Macedonia
– Faroe Islands
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
ERC – Call for proposal for ERC Advanced Grant – 2020
Funds for: provinding attractive, long-term funding to support excellent investigators and their research teams to pursue ground- breaking, high-gain/high-risk research
Priorities and funded actions:
* Support for excellent Principal Investigators at the career stage at which they are already established research leaders with a recognised track record of research achievements;
* Principal Investigators must demonstrate the ground-breaking nature, ambition and feasibility of their scientific proposal
Among financed actions
* Ground- breaking, high-gain/high-risk research activities
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: up to 5 years
– The host institution (Applicant Legal Entity) must either be established in an EU Member State or Associated Country as a legal entity created under national law, or it may be an International European Interest Organisation (such as CERN, EMBL, etc.), the European Commission’s Joint Research Centre (JRC) or any other entity created under EU law;
– Any type of legal entity, public or private, including universities, research organisations and undertakings can host Principal Investigators and their teams;
– Researchers of any nationality who intend to conduct their research activity in any Member State or Associated Country;
– ERC Advanced Grant Principal Investigators are expected to be active researchers and to have a track record of significant research achievements in the last 10 years