Sectors: Employment, Energy, Environment, Innovation, Public Management, SME Policy
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Universities
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
Additional info regions:
All 28 EU Member States, Norway and Switzerland
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
INTERREG Europe aims to improve the implementation of policies and programmes for regional development by promoting exchange of experience and policy learning among actors of regional relevance.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To facilitate ongoing EU-wide policy learning and the capitalisation of practices among actors
of regional relevance in order to strengthen regional policies, and in particular the
implementation of programmes for Investment for Growth and Jobs and, where relevant,
European Territorial Cooperation.
– To support exchange of experience and sharing of practices among actors of regional
– Strengthening research, technological development and innovation
– Enhancing the competitiveness of SMEs
– Supporting the shift towards a low-carbon economy in all sectors
– Protecting the environment and promoting resource efficiency
Among financed actions
– Exhange of experience and practices
– Cooperation and networking
– Elaboration of action plans aiming at improving the efficiency of policies
– Establishment of new regional or cross-border clusters
– Creation of policy learning platforms
– Communciation and dissemination
– Study visits
– Seminars, workshop