Sectors: Environment, Innovation, Local development, Town planning
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
ERDF – Interreg NWE – Call for capitalisation “Maximising project impact” – 2019
Funds for: bringing further support to projects approved within the current programming period 2014-2020
Priorities and funded actions:
* To maximize the impact of project results achieved up to now;
* To clearly contribute to the programme’s objective of reducing territorial (economic, social and environmental) disparities in the NWE area.
* Targeting projects which have a solid ground for additional activities and where continuation of cooperation brings significant added value;
* Building on existing results (foreseen or unforeseen) that have a strong potential for further uptake and roll-out throughout NWE – and potentially in the rest of the EU;
* Targeting new geographical areas within NWE;
* Targeting new type of target group/ type of stakeholders;
* Targeting new economic sectors.
Among financed actions
* Replicating successful projects to other NWE countries, specifically targeting less developed regions or deprived urban areas;
* Replicating a successful method in small towns or rural areas in NWE considering their specific needs;
* Projects addressing a new target audience which has a specific relevance on the NWE territory;
* Replicating sucessful projects to new economic sectors.
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
– Be based on an existing NWE project (ongoing or closed) from calls 1 to 4, approved within the current programming period 2014-2020;
– In order to better achieve their results and impact, existing project partnerships can be adapted or modified.