Sectors: Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Industry, Innovation, Local development, Research
Beneficiaries: Local and Regional authorities, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for expression of interest
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call aims to seek expressions of interest to pilot interregional innovation partnerships aimed at facilitating the commercialisation and scale-up of interregional innovation projects, and fostering business investment.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Analysing the financial and legal obstacles to commercialisation and scale-up;
– Developing cooperation with other EU programmes and initiatives and partnerships established under other Thematic Areas
– Implementation of interregional smart specialisation post 2020;
– Improvement of the collaboration between the European Commission and interregional partnerships;
– Developing broader lessons on building up European value chains through interregional cooperation