Sectors: Education - Training, Employment, Environment, Innovation, Public Management, Research, SME Policy, Social Affairs, Town planning, Transport
Beneficiaries: Local and Regional authorities, Research centres, Universities
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
Additional info regions:
European Economic Area: Norway ans Switzerland
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The main objective of Action Planning Networks is to improve the capacity of cities to manage sustainable urban policies and more especially to strengthen the capacity to design integrated strategies for sustainable urban development.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support an organised process of exchange and learning among peers across Europe, with a view to improving local policies through concrete action planning
– Strengthening research, technological development and innovation (TO1)
– Enhancing access to and use and quality of ICT (TO2)
– Enhancing the competitiveness of SMEs (TO3)
– Supporting the shift towards a low carbon economy in all sectors (TO4)
– Promoting climate change adaptation, risk prevention and management (TO5)
– Protecting the environment and promoting resource efficiency (TO6)
– Promoting sustainable transport and removing bottlenecks in key network infrastructures (TO7)
– Promoting employment and supporting labour mobility (TO8)
– Promoting social inclusion and combating poverty (TO9)
– Investing in education, skills and lifelong learning by developing education and training infrastructure (TO10)