Sectors: Energy, Environment, Innovation, Local development, New technologies, Town planning
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for Proposals
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
WE funding – ERDF: Addressing…
Funding: Addressing urban challenges through an innovative approach
Main beneficiaries: urban authorities, associations
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
WE funding – ERDF: Addressing….
Funds for: Addressing urban challenges through an innovative approach
Main beneficiaries: urban authorities (or groups) or associations
Priorities and funded actions:
* Provide urban areas urban areas throughout Europe with resources to test new and unproven solutions to address urban challenges
* Digital transition;
* Sustainable use of land and nature-based solution;
* Urban poverty;
* Urban security
Among financed actions
* Promote the implementation of “smart city” solutions;
* Promote the implementation in the administration of online focused on citizens;
* Improve free and equitable access to data of all kinds;
* Accelerate the adoption of emerging digital technologies and modernize the city’s infrastructure and services;
* Foster an environment of experimentation and innovation for companies;
* Promote the renaturation of cities, in particular by reducing soil and water pollution while limiting soil sealing;
* Improve urban land use and regional planning;
* Improve the quality of life, health and well-being by reducing noise or creating “carbon sinks”;
* Promote sustainable urban agriculture;
* Regenerate urban areas and disadvantaged neighbourhoods by fighting child and energy poverty;
* Promote the integration of Roma and access to social services;
* Promote nutrinional and food safety;
* Empower and strengthen the capacities of local communities;
* Promote the collection of information on undeclared crimes;
* Improve the care of victims