Sectors: Employment, Environment, Innovation, Local development, New technologies, Public Management, Town planning
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Funds for: Adapation to climate change
Main beneficiaries: municipalities, association of urban authorities
Other topics: Air quality, etc.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Providing urban areas throughout Europe with resources to test new and unproven solutions to address urban challenges
– Adaptation to Climate Change;
– Air quality;
– Jobs and Skills in the local economy
Among financed actions
– Promoting climate-resilient urban infrastructure: improved water retention, urban drainage, sewage systems, building standards;
– Develop and test tools to establish better source inventories of air pollution and high resolution modelling tools to identify urban air pollution hot spots;
– Limit waste through housing refurbishment;
– Ensuring inclusive labour markets by providing equal opportunities for all, including marginalised and vulnerable groups