Sectors: Any fields
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
With the current call for proposals, the European Commission seeks to select potential beneficiaries for the implementation of a number of information measures co-financed by the EU
Priorities and funded actions:
– The main aim is to provide support for the production and dissemination of information and content linked to EU Cohesion policy, while respecting complete editorial independence of the actors involved
– To promote and foster a better understanding of the role of Cohesion policy in supporting all EU’s regions;
– To increase awareness of projects funded by the EU – through Cohesion policy in particular – and of their impact on people’s lives;
– To disseminate information and encourage an open dialogue on Cohesion policy, its results, its role in delivering on the EU’s political priorities and on its future;
– To encourage civic participation in matters related to Cohesion policy and to foster citizens’ participation to setting priorities for the future of this policy