Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Services
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support strengthen the capacity of prospective hosting organisations to prepare and respond to humanitarian crises.
Priorities and funded actions:
To build capacity in the following sectors
– Disaster risk management, preparedness and response as well as linking relief, rehabilitation and development;
– Volunteer management according to the standards and procedures for the management of the candidate volunteers and the EU Aid Volunteers
– Strengthening local volunteering in third countries
– Capacities to undergo certification including administrative capacity
– Tools and methods of needs assessment at a local level
– Building partnerships with a view to develop joint projects in the context of the EU Aid Volunteers initiative
– Communicating the European Union’s humanitarian aid principles agreed in the European Consensus on Humanitarian
– Aid and raise awareness levels and visibility of its humanitarian aid
Among financed actions
– Study/scoping visits/mapping and analysis
– Job-shadowing/On the job training
– Exchange visits of staff/Twinning arrangements
– Monitoring and Evaluation
– Organisational reviews/assessments
– Coaching and mentoring
– Facilitated retreats/team building
– Training courses/train the trainers
– Distance learning/webinars/Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC)
– Exchange of good practice/peer learning
– Simulation exercises/response assessments