Sectors: Economy - Finances, Industry, Trade
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Asia, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
Additional info regions:
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims at drafting reports covering Japan-related business sectors.
Priorities and funded actions:
* The reports should contain the following structure
– Executive Summary / Abstract
– Description, Scope of Coverage
– Regulation for export to and sale in Japan
– Labelling Packaging (if relevant)
– Tax matters: Tariffs & Taxes
– Market Analysis (per product/service covered in this sector)
– Summary and Recommendations
– Apprendix A: Complete Bibliography
– Apprendix B: Literature & Weblinks
* Among the requested topics
– Chemicals & Chemical Products
– Smart Grid initiatives in Japan
– Funding facilities in Japan for European companies
– How to Manage Contract Terms in Japan
– Biotech cluster mapping and Industry Landscape in Japan