Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Employment, Research, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Asia, European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Asia: Brunei, Myanmar, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam
Worldwide: as laid down in the Common Implementing Regulation (CIR) and defined in the Rules for Participation in Procurement Procedures and Grants (Annex A2a of the PRAG)
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to to strengthen regional cooperation, enhance the quality, regional competitiveness and internationalisation of ASEAN higher education institutions contributing to an ASEAN Community in 2015 and beyond.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To contribute to the harmonisation of ASEAN higher education area through the formulation of ASEAN higher education frameworks taking into account the EU experience
– To support mutual recognition and student mobility among higher education institution in ASEAN to strengthen people-to-people connectivity
Among financed actions
The actions are divided into three categories of results:
* Result 1: Policy dialogue on strategic issues of the harmonisation of ASEAN higher education implemented
– Identify strategic needs for institutional capacity building of higher education in ASEAN
* Result 2: ASEAN Qualification Reference Framework and ASEAN Regional Quality Assurance
(a) ASEAN Qualification Reference Framework
– Provide in-depth review on the ASEAN Qualification Reference Framework
(b) ASEAN Quality Assurance
– Facilitate sharing of ASEAN Quality Assurance and EU experience in Quality Assessment and
capacity building of Quality Assurance systems development with relevant stakeholders
* Result 3: ASEAN Credit Transfer System (ACTS) and an ASEAN-EU Credit Transfer System
(a) ASEAN credit transfer system (ACTS)
– Evaluate and review the existing credit transfer systems
– Promote and increase the visibility of ASEAN credit transfer programmes
(b) ASEAN – European Union Credit Transfer System (AECTS)
– Conduct meetings/workshops to share good practices of credit transfer system in ASEAN and EU
(c) Student Mobility with scholarships
– Foresee measures aiming at preventing possible brain-drain effect