Sectors: Culture - Media, Education - Training, Information, Telecommunications, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Union Intellectual Property Office
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The general objective of the call for proposals is to raise awareness about the value, benefits of intellectual property as well as the damages caused by infringements of IP rights.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Increase knowledge of the value of IP as a tool to protect creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship by providing concrete and objective knowledge about IP in this context and increasing knowledge on the damages of infringements;
– Engage priority audiences on these issues taking into account relevant leverage possibilities and especially how audiences expect to be addressed on these questions (non-patronising, objective and neutral) with the view to changing behaviour, reducing appeal for counterfeiting and piracy and/or reducing possibilities for counterfeiters and pirates
– Lot 1: Reaching children through educational activities for schools ;
– Lot 2: Reaching to the younger generation and citizen ;
– Lot 3: Reaching policymakers and opinion leaders through conferences and fora
Among financed actions
– Media and social media activities;
– Production and dissemination of audiovisual materials, publications or e-communications ;
– International conferences in the EU context