Sectors: Energy, Environment, Industry, Innovation, New technologies, Research
Beneficiaries: Banks, Corporations, International Organisation, Investment Funds, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
* Candidate countries: former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Turkey, Serbia, Montenegro
* European Economic Area: Norway, Iceland
* New Independent States: Ukraine, Russia
* Mediterranean countries: Israel
Responsible: EUREKA High-Level Group
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to use national funding programmes in the energy technology sector, enabling international cooperation by applying the EUREKA scheme.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support cross-border technological projects in the field of energu
– Energy innovation technologies, e.g. energy efficiency, renewable energy carriers, smart grids, energy storage…
Among financed actions
– Cross-border research and development activities : these activities must be market-orientated and aimed at the development of high-tech marketable products, services or methods.